Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...to my love, to my life.

I want you and everyone here to know that You are my life. Without you I have no idea where in the hell I would be. You have definantly kept me grounded for 16 years. I know things have not always been easy and I have not always been the perfect hubby. I can say, without the perfect wife, I would have been lost without you my dear.

I love you with all my heart and more than life itself. I know one day when we are old and gray(er) feeding the chickens and dogs together, I will love you as much then as I do now. I doubt there is anyway to love someone anymore than I love you today and forever. You have given me everything a man could ask for and then some. Even though abe sometimes I did not give bac as well. You kept on giving and making me the luckiest man in the world.


Happy BirthDay my love...


I Love You ! ! ! ! !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your wife!!! Now I've gotta go back and tell her on her site.

The Biker said...

That was well spoken, Tiger. We hope you both have a wonderful day.

Give Kitty some birthday slaps from me.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: Yes go tell her happy birthday. She s a whopping .....Wait I forgot we should never tell a ladies age.....

Biker: We will have a great day. you two as well. The slaps consider it done my friend...

Kitty said...

Thank you sweetheart. That was very sweet.

Your father told me on the phone yesterday, "the next 20 years will fly by!"

TeacherinHeels said...

Aww Tiger, you are so sweet. Hope you are enjoying today!

Hollz said...

to sweet.. what a beautiful post

Happy bday!!

Cherrie said...

Very beautiful, Tiger, and I'm sure Kitty let you know how beautiful it was.

And not by feeding the chickens with you!

Unknown said...

very sweet tiger. i think you are both very lucky to have each other. xoxo