Sunday, June 24, 2007

Catcthing up

Well all that read I have been really busy this week, I know I have not posted anything new for you all to read or to look at. So I thouhgt since Sunday is the first day of the week why not just go ahead and get a few things out huh.

I had a long week of working then going to umpire all night, not getting home and in bed till midnight. Then the ole 5:00 thing really come early the next morning. I guess I need to do every other night not, every night. 2 nights in a row make up for a long couple of days. I use to be able to do that crap but I guess my old fat worn out body needs a break too.

I did not even get on line all week, I had a bunch of emails to catch up on. Oh yeah and my favortie day HNT. Wow I am sorry I missed that day till Saturday morning. So then I hear that I did not post any CBW or HNT myself. Only being a seflish person I was glad though that all my favorite bloggers had theirs up though.

First off my dear Kitty boy did she post up some good ones. Thanks again to whoever made the request for the juicy pussy shot. Not sure why I thank you , Hell I get to see it whenever I want. (bragging yeah)

Cherrie always has a lovely post for us on HNT, Then theres that naughty little Candian Hella I am so glad she is getting more brave. Such a lovely young lady. Then there is the other teacher (Teacher in Heels) Wow she has great tits, this week she blessed us with a great ass shot also. You go girl, you have nothing to be bashful about at all, my dear.

Yes it seams like aeveryone had theirs up but little ole me, You all know by now that I love to tease you girls a little. Ok alot. So well why not make up for some lost time huh.





So a Belated Happy HNT to you all.

And now i need to get up and get to mowing some more and planting more trees. Oh my Lord is there going to be some good shade around here one of these days. Was counting how many trees I had planted now it has become an obsession with me to plant all the trees I can. My little oak tree is finally budding out, I am so excited. Does that make me a tree hugger LOL.


In closing just want to say to all LOVE YA and I will try to do better this week sorry. Maybe I can get some good pics of the trees up for your veiwing pleasure LOL.

7 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm happy to hear you admit that you need to pace yourself a little better.

The pic is making my motor purrrrr. Absolutley suckable.

I love you.

Unknown said...

the pic certainly brightened up my day....now, why am i all of a sudden ravenous??? yummy.

The Teacher said...

I know this song shows how old I am, but it fits your wonderful picture.

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, I got love in my tummy
And I feel like a-lovin you
Love, you're such a sweet thing
Good enough to eat thing
And it's just a-what I'm gonna do

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Yes I do need to start to sloew down a little. Wait a minute did I say that out loud. OOOOpppppssssss..

I love too babe.

Dark: I am glad I got to help brighteen your day my dear. great big ole hug to you...


Teacher: you got what on your tummy, ooopppsss I am sorry in your tummy he he he. just what you gonna do, well I do have a few ideas.

Love you guys
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Tag you are it

TeacherinHeels said...

Oh my .... can I have a lick?

TeacherinHeels said...

I also wanted to be serious for a moment .... lol... I can try .... and say thank you for your kind words about my bod in your post .... it is nice to be considered sexy. XO