Friday, June 8, 2007

Lot of catching up to do

Well I have been busy and I have not been able to get much in blog land done this week. I have visited a few of you and that has been about it. Work has been kind of weird we are running out of material and not one has any to ship to us. I have taken my smoker to work to weld and cut on it. I am making it bigger. I will now have (or will when I get it done that is) two racks to cook on. I think this is going to be awsome. No more putting meat right next to the fire box and haveing to rotate stuff so much also. This is going to be awsome.

Boy wonder had 2 more ballgames this week and they lost both of them. This coach he has is a major fucking loser, when it comes to coaching. Ok look, I am not being bitter and me bragging. They have lost 4 games now and they have been spread in three of the four games. Those of you who want to know what the spread is...if one team is ahead by ten runs after the fourth inning then that team wins and the game is over. I coached for 8 years and no not one time did anyof my teams get the spread on me. Not once, he has three in 5 games. I guess he does have a better record than me. Not one I would be to proud of. In the last 4 years of coaching our oldest boy I think we only lost about 6 games in 4 years. The last game was in another town here that takes us almost 40 - 45 minutes to get there. It was 11:00 before we even got home, and we was already tired. Made up for a lazy Thursday.

Well tomorrow is Saturday and I am off to umpire in a tournament . Kitty and boy wonder is going to watch and shop. Hope I have some money left when the two of them get through. Boy wonder thinks he has to have something in every store you go in. LOL

HNT and CBW I missed them both. Oh but I did make it to yours to see all the HNTS though for sure. he he he. So I thought since I missed them both I would give you all a pic or two to beg for your forgiveness.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe one also.



Peek-a-boo




God she's great

6 comments:

Kitty said...

We will get through this year of baseball and boy wonder will have life experiences he will remember and learn from.

The winning and loosing is not what's important to us. When boy wonder (as laid back as he is) gets so frustrated he's in tears and not having fun, then I get angry.

Now to the pics, here's a great big kiss for you pocco! Looking so studly as usual. Love you.

The Teacher said...

Damn, you have me purring again. You can do that so easily. You certainly have the knack.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend, even though you are busy.

We will have a few drinks for you, not like we need an excuse since we have been doing very well on our own ;)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: You are right about the boy wonder not having fun. It still comes back to the dumb ass coach. I don't care what anyone says winning is not the most important thing. But you know how competative I am and winning is important to me. Winning is a hell of alot mmore fun that loosing and being beat like this dumb ass is getting beat is no way shape or form fun at all and most important awfully humiliating to the boys. He has some decent talent on this team and he don't have a fucking clue what to do with them.

WOW I feel better now......

From the pics he already got a great kiss. Yummy Yummy Yummy...

I love you


Teacher: Purring....move closer I can not hear you my dear...

Yeah you two have a drink for me. How about a rum and coke with a twist of lime for me. I prefer dark Baccardi and fresh limes. You all do have fresh limes in Fla right.......LOL

Love you guys

Cherrie said...

Wow, is that last picture you taking a break from blogging? Looks like a fun one!

Unknown said...

i need to play peek a boo like that.... :)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie: Nothing says relaxing like a good ole BJ, only thing better than that is My lovely Kitty giving it to me.

Dark: I see You...LOL