Sunday, June 24, 2007

I have been tagged

Well my friend Hella has tagged me and you know that when I am done there will be a few of you all tagged also.

I am suppose to come up with some little known facts about me so her you all go...Sure hope I don't scare you all off LOL


1) I love to work. I know those of you who have been following along you already know this. I am the type of person that once I start something it has to be done right then and not later. I am a fanatic about shit. It has to be done as close to perfect as I think that I can make it also. I remember what my G-Pa told me if it is worth doing it is worth doing right and completing it also.

2) I can be a huge asshole first thing in the am. Yes I am a or can be a huge asshole in the am. I am a creature of habit, I lay my keys and billfold, all my shit for the next day in the same spot every night. God for bid if I wake up and something is missing. I freak out and wake everyone up trying to find the shit that most of the time I have misplaced, or not put with everything else.

3) I love the female body. I mean I really love the female body. I can sit and stare at pics of naked women all day long. The weird thing about it is, after looking at naked women it don't always make me horny. Now watching a female masturbating, gets me hard every time. I don't care who it is or what they look like really(well within reason) there is just something about a female fucking herself drives me fucking nuts. (wow I almost got carried away there huh)

4) I love animals of all kinds. Wait a minute that is not the truth. I fucking hate snakes. I hate them with all my heart and soul. The only good snake is a dead one. Lately I have become the great snake hunter this year. I think I have waxed about 6 so far this year. I kill them with shovels or whatever I can get hold of to kill them with. The shotgun is the best though, I don't have to get so freaking close to them. LOL As for all other animals I love them. I have always had a thing for lion and yeap you guessed it TIGERS. I am fascinated with them and what makes them work.

5) What makes them work brings me to the next little known fact about me. When I was younger, like yesterday I use to take shit apart to see what the heck made them work like they did. Mom and Dad use to get so pissed they would go buy me a new toy and the first thing I would do was to tear it apart to see what made it work the way it did. Then I could not get it back together. Let alone make it work again. Now I can figure out how to get it back together and make it work again. LOL

Pause: Hella how many do I need to do here.

This is the sex part: close all your virgin eyes and ears....

6) I love to .... how to say this correctly....Oh screw it.... I love to give oral to the ladies. Well now just Kitty but in general I love the act of performing oral on women. The feel of their pussies getting wet and tasting them on my tongue...(I think I just made myself hard.) To feel the softness on my lips is awesome. I love to make them cum, to taste their natural tangy nectar is flippin great. To gently suck a clit into my mouth while my tongue runs circles around it. Then plunge my tongue into their awaiting hole....yummy.

7)I also love to take pics of my cock in Kitty's tight little pussy and ass. To see them later is awesome. I/We have taken several pics and video clips of me fucking her and her sucking me off and well you get the picture. I guess I am kind of a voyeur. Ok I am a voyeur. Does that make me a bad person???????? Hope not cause that is probably not going to change LOL

Now last but not least in no way.

8) I still to this day still miss my grandfather. I at times think of him and have to really hold back the tears. I know he is still here from time to time, but God I miss him. Just to chat with and especially the fishing part on the river. He was and is a great individual. I imagine he is still fishing up there with the big guy. He also loved football. He coached little league for nine years and won first in all 9 of his years doing so.


Now a little joke that reminds me of him.

A football player dies and goes to heaven. St Peter meets him at the gates and shows him around. Then St. Peter asks what do you like to do, or what would you like to do up here in heaven. The football player responds, I love football I would love to be able to play here also. St. Peter says to him follow him. They walk and end up at a football stadium, so neatly manicured and perfect in every way. As they stand and watch the man asks, I don't understand the numbering on their jerseys. St. Peter responds, well the Dt stands for Defensive tackle, the RB stands for Running back...The man interrupts and says, Yeah I understand all that but what is the TL. St. Peter responds Oh that is GOD he thinks he is Tom Landry.

Ha Ha thanks Hella this was fun Hope I did enough. You forgot the rules my dear friend. Ok so Who is next I bet most of you know already.... don't you.


Kitty, Teacher, Biker, Teacher In Heels, Cherrie and last but definitely not least Dark Pixie. Have fun and lets reveal a few things. Oh and If any of you ladies happen to list something like masturbating feel free to send me the pics for proof... LOL I had to try you know that right...LOL

Those of you who was not here earlier this am there is another post right below, make sure you check it out also.....thanks to all for cuming bye and thanks for playing along.

Great big ole hug to you all ladies and a cold beer to you guys raised hi awaiting a toast.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag Tiger....i will post it up later today and let you know...xoxo

thanks for sharing...i love hearing more and more about my friends in blogland.

TeacherinHeels said...

Ummm it is summer vacation Tiger .... no home work remember? Are you going to grade me .... lol. Thanks for sharing .... and I will get right on it. XO

Unknown said...

tiger...i did the tag!!! hugs coming your way.

Kitty said...

Tiger I have a request....in regards to number one in your post, why don't we just make ME your ongoing project that you keep starting and finishing over and over and over again! ;) Just don't rush babe, don't rush.

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend.....oh and # 6.....you are awesome!!!!
I am lucky with my man in that department.....but more men need to be like you!!!
Hugs!!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Dark: I am off to see the post right now. As far as the hugs are concerned .....bring it baby just bring it.

TIH: This is not homework my dear, this is foreplay...LOL ok well at least it is fun right...

Kitty: My dear you was my project about what 25 years ago. Then 16 years ago I started another project with you...our life together..


I LOVE YOU BABE

Hella: Hey hugs right back at you kiddo. How bout a little kiss on the lips....oh and your face too....ROFLMNAO

The Teacher said...

Thanks for the tag, but...these are little known facts to whom? Come on now. Read mine and you will see how this is done.

Puuuurrrrr
XOXOXOXO

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher my dear: maybe not everyone knows as weel as some of you do. Oh yeah and if you keep busting my balls sweetheart you are going to have to rub them to make them feel better. You understand that right. LOL


xoxoxo(right back at you)

Anonymous said...

Kitty's Tiger, you sly cat you! I have to tip my hat to youon that last comment.
Naughty and I love it LOL

The Teacher said...

If that is the case, Tiger, I will continuely bust your balls so that I can then make them feel all better with some kisses and...

*blushing*

The Teacher said...

Excuse me!!!! Over here *raising my hand and waving*

Last night, I believe, you alluded to a picture for CBW. Where the hell is it?

If I cannot trust you to do what you say you are going to do, I think I will have to end this relationship!

Waiting.......but not too much longer!!!

The Teacher said...

Okay done busting your balls. For now that is :D