Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tag I'm IT

Ok here it is, this was actually a little fun. Had to change a few though. I was fraid that my new buddies would think I was copying. It is almost scary how much alike we (all 4 of us) really are. Anyway, have fun reading. AND THANKS YOU TWO FOR LETTING US ALL GET TO KNOW YOU BOTH A LITTLE BETTER. Also keep going the pics of the monster is below.




A - Available or Single? Not, very much in love and taken

B - Best Friends? Definantly,Dad,and Grandpa(god rest his soul)
C - Cake or Pie? Can’t decide give me both as long as they are cocolate.

D - Drink of Choice? 1st.Beer, 2nd.Dr. Pepper (did not want biker to think I was copying)

E - Essential Item? Kitty

F - Favorite Color? Black(not sure why)

G - Gummi Bears or Worms? I dis-like both

H - Hometown? Small town, Mo.

I - Indulgence? Refer to C

J - January or February? Has to be February, closer to spring

K - Kids and Names? 2 A and B(actual initials)

L - Life is incomplete without? Family

M - Marriage Date? September 21, 1991

N - Number of Siblings? 2 sisters and 2 sister inlaws and a brother in law

O - Oranges or Apples? Oranges (we also love clemetines, our FFA chapters sell them, yummy)

P - Phobias/Fears? I only fear loosing my family, Mainly Kitty

Q - Favorite Quote? Git-R-Done, Larry the Cable guy

R - Reasons to smile? Of course kitty and family

S - Season? Spring (everything comes to life again, Teacher the leave are beautiful around here in fall)

T - Tag 3 People? Hella, Flat, Miss U

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I’m a jackass( right my little burrow)

V - Vegetable You Hate? OK you two there is just way to many things alike here I freakin’ hate Lima Beans and Butter Beans

W - Worst Habit? Tabacco

X - X-rays You've Had? Teeth, Hand, Knees, Shoulder, Back, Ankle

Y - Your Favorite Foods? I love Kitty’s cube steaks, mashed taters, and corn

Z - Zodiac? Gemini

7 comments:

Kitty said...

The similarities between the four of us is kind of scary!

I never will forget one time when we was newly married and I fixed my famous Vegetable Stew. I had picked up an off brand of mixed vegetables that contained lima beans without realizing it.

Tiger got to gagging, I thought he was going to hurl my famous stew! I couldn't figure out what was wrong. After he was able to control the gag reflex he told me there was lima beans in tha stew! I was more than a little upset with him. Told him to eat it, you cant taste them, he refused, I told him to pick them out, and he still refused.

I MAKE SURE my mixed veggies do not have lima beans in them anymore.......

by the way I LOVE LIMA BEANS AND BUTTER BEANS.

The Teacher said...

Little unknown fact about you? Jackass? Hmmmmm I think we already established that as FACT! Give us another.

Fall is really nice there, huh? Was that an invitation? ;)

We are all very much alike. Even our anniversaries, only about a week difference.

Amazed and shaking my head.

Unknown said...

i love lima beans and butter beans too!

The Biker said...

Tiger, watch my wife she's been a little minx today and she's enjoying more than usual teasing and being a PITA (in a good way baby in a good way)

You may have met your match. Kitty and I'll just watch from a distance and get to know each other ;-) What do you say Kitty?

Kitty said...

Biker I think you are right! I'm there right beside ya.

Hey teacher, why don't you ask Tiger which brother in law he was referring to in his answer on siblings? (he has 3) lol

The Teacher said...

Tiger, hon, it seems to me that you should have more than 1 brother-in-law. Where are the others?

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: I do love your stew without the Lima beans. OhOh here comes the gag reflex thinking about it.

By the Way: Chris has only been back how long, I don't claim John(no one does for tha matter), Who would claim Bucky, Yeah Justin is the one I was talking about.

Teacher: I am missing part of my right thumb, there you go dear.
Fall is beautiful here especially if you had a little south to the ozarks. Yeah you two bring your happy little asses on up, If you hurry you can see them turn green then this fall you can see them turn brown and orange and red.

Yeah kind of scary huh.

Biker: Well my friend She has met her mathc with the comments you tell her I said "BRING IT BABY"

DARK Pixie: Yuck, those things are gross. Sorry , but I hate them.

Teacher and Kitty: I explained above. I only claim one and the other One I really don't know very well, but he is a allright guy hehs definantly changed since we were younger.