Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring has Sprung

First off I know, maybe to many post to keep up all at once. A new one below also.

This is one of my favorite times of the year, well next to christmas. The grass is turning green again, trees, flowers, blooming. Animals getting much more livley. Kids outside playing more. Well, I have taken a few pics this am to show you all the wonderful site of spring time. Yes, Spring has Sprung.



This is one of 9 Bradford Pear trees in our little yard. Well, a 5 acre little yard, yeah I'm bragging here a little. These are a non-fruitbearing fruit tree. A truly pretty tree in bloom. The white flowers turn to leaves not fruit. But the blooms are pretty don't you think. No aroma, just pretty.




This is an attempt at a close up of the blooms for you all not real good though. Sorry but damnit I tried.LOL The damn wind is blowing hard here this am. Well the wind blows here all the time, but hard this am.








Ok this is a pic of my other pussy. Her name is not Kitty although she is a kitty. Bloggers meet peanut. A few of you might have met her previously in Kitty's blog. She is the one who has to lay on my chest and has to, I mean has to have one paw on my face while laying there. If you look closely in the background you can see my favorite room in the house, The dining room. Bay windows from floor to ceiling.




Now, here, I say Princess and she turns to see me. Is she not adorable. Look at that face. Ok the point of the Kitty pic is.....she is loving spring also, both indoor cats are outside more now running and chasing leaves, rolling in the fresh green grass and eating a little also.



So those of you who do not live in a colder climit, and spring is arriving, get outside and enjoy the springtime. I know we are. Happy NASCAR Sunday to you all.

9 comments:

The Teacher said...

That is a beautiful tree, a lovely room and oh what a pussy (cat).

*raising my hand because I have a question* Why is there a mini door on the dinning room table? And does it have a Christmas wreath on it? I thought it was Spring ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kitchen....Love the floors, and red curtains too! Lovely trees...we've had the windows open for 3 days now. Ahhh!!!

Kitty said...

yeah yeah teach that's a red door with a wreath on it. christmas is over, and I decided not to pack it away. I think I will take the wreath off. It opens to hold photos and I dont want to put them away. It goes with my red in my dining room.

what tiger means to say is this is his favorite pussy. She gets more lap time than I do! sometimes I hate that fucking cat and she is suppose to be mine. lol

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: Yes it is a red door with a wreath on it. You are suppose to be looking at the trees and the pussy(cat). Oh, and it is not neccesarily a christmas wreath. Biker do me a favor and spank her ass for me. ROFLMNAO

Flat: Thanks for the compliment. Kitty has done a wonderful job with her decorating.

Kitty: not to worry Biker is going to spank her ass for us. Yeah I do like her better than lilly. She might like you more if you would quit calling her a bitch just cause she don't love on you like me.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher PS the spanking is for busting my balls about a damn wreath...LOL

kindabiz said...

hellooooo ...Peanut.

and u do have an excelent home ! wud love to have lunch with u anytime over there !!!

Cherrie said...

Enjoyed the tour! Thanks!

Unknown said...

great pictures. that tree is gorgeous...i want one!

i am so ready for spring....everything is fresh and clean and blooming.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kindabiz: Come on over, I think I am out of everything for lunch except steak or chops. The Grill is ready come on over.

Cherrie: Your very welcome sweetie, thanks for stopping by.

Dark Pixie: Is spring not the best time of year. Our great outdoors has been asleep for long enough and watching it come alive again is awsome. I agree, those trees are awsome but they don't stay blooming long though. Most of blooms are gone already and the pics were taken Sunday morning.