Monday, March 26, 2007

First Date

I guess before the story of the first date I should give a little history. Kitty and I litterally grew up together. She lived 3 doors down the street from us. We were 10 and 11 at the time. So yeah we have known each other for quite some time now. Now 30 years later we are married. And now to the first actual date. T a friend of mine and I was crusin around our old town of H,ville. At the time we both lived in KC. A group of friends of ours was playing at a little bar south of here. So we was down to watch and drink a few cold fellas. As we were driving around we see Kitty, we stopped and asked if she wanted to go with us to the bar tonight. She said sure she would get another friend of hers to go also. Actually the friend I was with, was wanting to get in her shorts and was hoping to be with her. We exchanged phone numbers to call and set it all up later. When she called, she reinerated that she was going but she was going to be with me. I said ok. T was not real pleased with this, but this was the way it was going to be.

Later that night we all met at Kitty's house and away we went. I drove her car, T and P in the back seat. We arrive at the bar and started our evening of drinking a few dances and listening having a great time. As the night progresses Kitty is on tables dancing and drinking out of pitchers. Who's pitchers you ask? She did not really care at this point. She then tells me that she needs another drink and I tell her I was broke and out of money. Was not actually the truth, but at this point This is all she was getting. I thought she was with me and it turns out we all knew everyone there and she was drinking with everyone and left me and T at table by ourselves. Sothere for they could buy her drinks.

I look up a little later and Kitty is at the bar with Fat Pat, they are drinking tequilla shots. I tell T, I am ready to go. He tells P that we are leaving and she goes to retrieve Kitty. Kitty tells her He ain't going anywhere we are in her car. When P arrives back at table and tells me this. I reply come on we are leaving. On the way past Kitty and Fat Pat I tell her we are leaving and she then tells me It is her car and she is not ready to leave. Kitty forgot who drove and I wiggle keys at her and tell her we are leaving. She downs her last shot and here she comes.

This is where the story picks up.....

As we walk outside T is trying to hold P up and having a hell of a time doing so I might add. Kitty is not walking to well herself. We get to car and I am, at this point, holding her up. I turn to unlock the doors and turn to let her in. She is gone. "Hey T, where in the hell did she go?" As I turn, I see her. We parked next to a truck with at least 38 inch tires if not bigger. A monster truck of sorts. Poor Kitty is in the fetal position inside the wheel of this damn truck. I bend down to get her on her feet again and let T and P in car. I turn back around to get Kitty in car and she is in truck wheel a second time. Yeah, she was ready for bed. The tequilla was kicking her ass. I stand her up and move her around door so I could hold her and the door at same time. Down she goes a third time. I finally get her in the car and away we go. The trip down to this little bar took almost 20 minutes to get there. Keep this in mind as you continue to read.

We are leaving bar around 12:00 maybe a little later but not much. We stop at a all night store to get T and I some more beer, I am still not out of money yet. P has to vomit. T is hanging on to her pants while she pukes out of the door. I go in to get beer and away we go again. I get almost a mile down the road and P is hollaring I have to stop she needs to puke again. I pull over and T assumes the position of hangin on to her while she is puking. Kitty is passed out oblivious to all. I tell T we are taking the back roads home. About 3 miles later T is hanging on to her pants again. As we start to get closer to H,ville Kitty wakens yelling at the top of her lungs," I have to get my baby, I have to get my baby. Promise me you will get my baby" I try to tell her we will get her baby. "Stop I have to puke," from the back seat again. "You have to get my baby." she is frantic at this point, screaming and crying. All I can think is What the fuck have I gotten myself into. Is this worth a piece of ass? We are about 10 minutes from town and I hear again, "I have to puke."

I get to Kitty's cousins house to retrieve baby before Kitty looses it and tries to drive us there herself. As we turn down street to get the BABY, "I have to puke again" "Jesus Christ, P can you not make it to the fucking house," I ask. "I have to puke." "You have to get my baby. Are you going to get my baby?" I am officially thinking to myself this had better be the best lay I have ever had in my life. The anticipation was killing me to find out. Then I think she is to drunk to fuck. FUCK, I got screwed out of that now. I pull in driveway and Kitty is out and walking, staggering to the door, T is hanging on to pants again. I am follwing her. I carry the BABY out to car wrapped up in blanket. Get Kitty in car and lay him in her lap. Away we go again. At approximately 2:30 we get to Kitty's house. I carry the BABY inside and put him in bed. One more fucking time I hear, "I have to puke." I now feel like puking myself, from listening to her all night. T and P walk down hall and into bedroom. I have no Idea where in the hell Kitty went. I am looking for her though. I hear are you coming in here She is in bed. Hell yeah I am. I get undressed and she still has all her clothes on. I start to play with her a little and as the song would say, "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off." We have a great night of love making and yeah it was well worth the hell I endured all night. Actually yeah it was the best.

Mornig comes and I hear from the bathroom, "what the fuck did you do to me last night?" I reply," what are you talking about." "My fucking head hurts and I have a bruise on my earlobe, and a knot on head also. What did you do to me?" I am laughing histerically at this point. This I think pisses her off. "I did nothing that you did not enjoy." "Where did the bruise on my earlobe come from and the knot on my head?" I explain to poor Kitty the little relationship she and the truck wheel had for a good 10 minutes last night. She thinks I am lying and I have done something to her. Then I hear,"Nope you could not stand up very well and he had to practically carry your ass to car," T says. "Thnks buddy." We are all sitting in front room and Here comes Kitty, she has a pair of jeans on and a black sports bra on. I am thinking I need to take her back to bed. Then the BABY comes out of room to see his house full of people. From that point on, basically I was in love, and so the story continues into fifteen years of marriage and I love her as much today as I did that night. Well after I got her away from Fat Pat.

So there is the story of the first meeting and date of Kitty and Tiger. I guess a post on the actual love making should follow huh. WE will get to that later.

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

You mean you can remember the lovemaking after a night like that? Wow, what a bizarre evening . . . most of those end up with everyone passed out and no one getting laid. It's great that you and Kitty overcame that, and obviously you two were just meant to be together.

Now what happened to T and P?

The Biker said...

LOL LOL LOL That story is funny everytime I hear it LOL And less confusing this time LOL

At least you got laid on the first go around! I had to wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a fucking month (not that it wasn't worth it). I'm not complaining baby! Not at all!

The Teacher said...

See how comfortable Kitty was with you. She trusted you enough to keep her safe while she was drunk and at the very least made a good impression by not puking every 10 minutes LOL

See, Tiger I had you pegged incorrectly...I thought you were jack*** LOL LOL Did I use too many big words in this comment? Nihil Obstat? Do you dive your imprimatur?

And, ahem, Biker honey, you better not be complaining because you will not get this ass for a long while ;)

Unknown said...

lol...wow....what a night. i am glad it was all worth it. you guys are awesome. i cannot wait to hear about the lovemaking.

i cant believe you even made it to lovemaking after all of that, but i am glad you did.

Kitty said...

OK, let's clear up a few things here boy wonder!

1) I did not ask you to join me in my bed, you and Tim were suppose to leave or sleep on the couches in the living room. I went in and passed out, you came in and disrobed me, let me sleep a while, woke me up and then took advantage of me. (not that I'm complaining)

2) I was not crying..... was I?

3) You had wanted this piece of ass for how many years before you finally had the chance to get me drunk and have it? I do believe it was 15 years of you wanting me before I gave in!

Im glad you thought the wait was worth it, even though you did let FAT PAT pay for the high dollar tequilla to do me in, I was later told you were sitting at the round table laughing your ass off cause he was paying and you were going to be the one playing.

Oh by the way, I would have NEVER went out with T!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie: Yes my dear I could nver forget that Like Kitty said I had een waitng for fifteen years.

We have not talked to T and P for quite a long time, He is kind of an asshole.

Biker: My friend, You waited months. I had to wait close to fifteen years. I bet your not complaining.

PS she could not cut you off anyway. I don't know who she thinks she is kidding, but it is not this jackass ha ha ha.

My little Burrow(Teacher): No I can be a jackass, but that is one of my better qualities. No the words was ok. Right you cut him off. You don't have it in you my dear. And you won't if you cut him off either ahem, ha ha ha.

Dark Pixie: Ok you talked me into it. I will come up with the love making part shortly.

Kitty: You know I love you and all, but you can't remeber getting home how in the hell do you remember the rest of it.

1) yes you did my love. "Are you coming or not"

2)Yes you was, and screaming.

3)That part is true I had been wanting to get in those shrts for a long time. Poor Biker thinks he had to wait a long time.

I love you baby.

Kitty said...

1) A little play on words there? Words misconstrued maybe?

2) whining maybe, screaming and crying NOT

3) Finally we agree upon something.

Have I SHOWED you how much I love you today?

The Teacher said...

Thanks My Little Jackass ;)

The moniker My Little Burrow is a lovely thought, however, you are calling me Your Little Hole. I believe you meant burro LOL

As for cutting The Biker off even cutting back would take an act of congress, act of god, and a damn strong chasity belt LOL

The Biker said...

Are you calling my wife names? I've been making a "naying" sound to her all day trying to keep my burro in line LOL

Ok so you win the waiting competition. I give in to that one. Let's get together and compare women maybe I can win one! Any one!

Baby, you know you can't resist me! You could never cut me off even with an act of congress, god, or the chastity belt. (and you spelled chastity wrong *ducking before you hit me*)