Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Late CBW and Early HNT

Well work has been really tiring to me and long hours and I am not complaining at all. Not in the least bit. I am thrilled to be working for a change. I missed CBW so I thought I would catch up on the CBW and go ahead and get the HNT out of the way aslo. All in one post. I hope that is not breaking any rules for either one or upsets anyone, but here goes. I will be havng more stories in the very near future, like all weekend. Thanks to all for your fogiveness. Providing I got it from all you little blogger buddies.


Here is CBW... Sorry again for being late..




And here is your Happy HNT also. If you notice both pics taken at same time well a few minutes apart if you can not tell...HE HE HE lets say before and after LOL



For those of you who will not be back again this week or weekend, have a great one and see you all next week. I hope anyway.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

there's my yum yum!

Kitty's Tiger said...

You are right bout one thing there My love. YOUR yum yum. I love you gorgeous....

The Teacher said...

I kept toggling between the two pictures saying, "sad, happy, sad, happy, sad, happy."

puuuurrrring and licking my lips ;)

hugs and kisses

Unknown said...

very nice yum yum tiger....kitty is very lucky.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: Licking your lips you are going to get chapped lips. I uess if you ad biker could come to Missouri I can give you some chap sick. Bring your bikes it is getting warmer here. Hgsback to you honey..

Dark Pixie: thank you sweetie. Actually I am the lucky one. Besides your giving me a big head. The other one...on my shoulders ha ha ha ha....

Cherrie said...

He looks a little tuckered out in the first one.

Kitty or the job?

If Kitty gets her hands on the one in the second shot, I know what the answer will be . . .