Saturday, March 24, 2007

I think I am back

Well, I am finally starting to feel better and not nearly as tired as I have been. I Love the new job I play around on a big loader. A big oe John Deer 644H. Ok those of you who sat, what the hell is that. Well it is a rubber tire loader and is big. I am Right at 6' tall and the tires hit me at the shoulders. There are 4 steps to get into it. The bucket is large enough for me to stand in it. I take it around all day and unload trucks full of slabs from the mill, where they cut off the parts they use to make lumber with. Then I get the remains to grind up to make mulch out of. Well I have been there about 4 weeks now and I have yet to grind any of this up yet. The stacks get taller and taller. This is the only part of the job I truly hate. If the guy who bunlded these up and the asshole who loads them would merely think, it might not be so bad. From then I grind all day. We stack this mulch with the loader, in about 50' stacks or better. This is the best part. I get to push this mulch up and up until I can not get any higher. We push it up to he point where the back of the loader is hitting he ground and we can not go any farther. The feeling of standing that monster up on its tail is awsome.

Then my boss tells me to make sure I be careful, these loaders are easily turned over when we have them on the tail. Only to go straight up the stack and not go up them at angles and stuff. Blah, blah, blah, straight my ass. That is not always possible to do. So yes I get reminded 2-3 times aday that I am flirting with the undertaker. He just mainly wants to make sure that I am comfortable with the loader before I go trying some of the more expierienced parts of climbing hills. "Just if you feel like it is going over then slam the bucket to the ground to hold you up." Slam the bucket to the ground, I can do that. I say blah. Just really nice to be locked in an air conditioned loader all day jamming and no one fuking with me for a change, looking over my shoulder and no one trying to find someone(me) to blame shit on. I love it, and god it is great for a change. Oh yeah and probably a great deal on mulch also. Only they don't have it in bags, darn I will have to take a truck load. Sure glad Kitty has lots of flower gardens.

So remember throughout the day if you are wondering how tiger is, he is GRINDING. Mulch, but I am grinding. Had to throw that in, but you knew that right. I have to get a pic of this creature for you all. Maybe I can get one with it on its tail as we call it. Stright up though and at no angle for god sakes.

I know this is all boring to you all, but those of you who has made to this point, thanks for reading and listening. Not much fun I know but thanks the same. My dad might say, Had more fun taking a crap. Be back tomorrow or the next, have a great rest of the weekend. Peck on the cheek, and hugs to all, and to a few male readers a big ole cold beer to you, in place of the kiss and hug. Had to get that straight. Whew I feel better now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being from the country I know exactly why kind of "equipment" you're using. Boys and their toys...

Be careful on that thing...

The Teacher said...

I have to get a pic of this creature for you all.

Yes Please! But I want to see the bare Tiger on it, all posed like a supermodel on the hood of a car ;)

Watch your thong and that mulch! It could be a killer! LOL

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: And what a toy it is. It only take 5 1/2 bukets to give the driver a total truck weight of about 79,000 lbs. that is alot of freakin mulch.

Teacher: You know what a bunch of truck drivers would say about me posing nekkid on the loader. Have you lost your precious mind. LOL I will get a good pic of the monster though.

Mulch in the eye was bad enough, don't need it in the shorts too. Splinter in the eye was bad. I can only imagine a splinter in my balls would be like.

Kitty said...

i dont like this story. i dont like it bacause of the thrill you get and you arent going to stop until you get hurt.

didnt cutting off part of your thumb teach you anything?

*worried*

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Now do yo not remembr the painting over the door at Gail's Harley shop. Thouroughly used up, with a beer in one hand and stogie in the other, yelling wheeewww what a ride. Yeah I modified it a little to fit me.

The Teacher said...

LOL I am laughing so hard and I now cannot remember what I was going to say!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: You tease you.

Kitty said...

teach please explain what is so funny about cutting half your thumb off?

You do not understand who you are dealing with here.

It was just the other day he was taking us on a ride on a blacktop road, took a fucking curve at 70mph, scared the shit out of boy wonder and I, and all he had to say was, Oh I thought I was trying out for the nascar there for a minute.!!!!

Kitty's Tiger said...

In my defense I was not trying out for nascar......I was qualifying.

Unknown said...

just be careful tiger.....don't worry kitty please! :)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Dark Pixie: I am always careful, How do you think I got this old and still this good looking. Ha Ha Ha and LOL. thanks for coming by.