Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dream or Fantasy

She lies in bed wishing he was here. He is not, he has gone out of town for business. She can feel his touch on her skin. She is only imagining though. She reaches over to her nightstand and grabs her favorite toy. Her phone rings and it is him on the other end.
"what you doing baby?"
"I was just thinking of you, wishing you was here. I need to feel you in me."

"Oh really. How do you want to feel me. Inside you or a massage? Tell me sweetie what you want."

" I have my dildo out. Your favorite one. I am rubbing the head against my swollen clit. Will you talk to me. Talk good and dirty to me. I want to cum for you."

"Mmmm, my dirty little girl you. You have that fat red cock out huh? I want you to fuck yourself good with it. Rub it against your clit and get your pussy good and wet. Slide the head into your pussy. Feel it spread you, fill you up fully."

"Thats it baby talk dirty to your little whore. I am being awfully bad tonight."

"When I get home you know that you deserve a spanking don't you? You know I am going to have to spank your dirty little ass. Now fuck that pussy for me, I want to hear you cum good for me. Put the phone down by your pussy I want to hear you fuck yourself."

She holds the phone close to her pussy. He can hear her juices slush around the didlo. This is making him hard

"I have my cock in my hand stroking it for you. It is hard just for you baby."

"Mmmm, stroke it baby. Stroke it hard for me, while I fuck your pussy with this didlo."
"Thats it fuck your pussy. Fuck it good and hard. I know you like that. Thats it fuck that pussy. Make it wet for me, make it want me. Make that pussy burn. Come on pound that pussy."

"You nasty fucker, I love to fuck myself for you. You know I need you in me."

"I am in you. Feel me, feel my skin against yours. You can feel my breath on your neck. Feel me kiss your neck while, I fuck your pussy. Feel your cock in you. Feel it in you deep.?"

He listens as she fucks herself faster and harder. he can hear her moan louder and louder. He knows it is about time for her to cum. She is breathing heavy. He can hear her pussy being pounded hard and deep. His pussy is wet and horny right now.

"Thats it baby fuck yourself good. I bet you would like to feel my cock in your ass right now also wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass. Fill my ass with cock. Fuck me deep, take that ass and fuck it good."


"You want 2 cocks in you tonight huh? You want to be filled completely?"

"Yes I want one in my pussy and one in my ass. I want to be fucked hard and deep. One in my ass and one in my pussy. Fuck me baby come on and fuck me. There you go stick that cock on my ass."

"My dirty little slut is going to cum aren't you? You are going to cum for me."

"Not yet, come on and fuck this ass. Fuck this pussy. Come on and make me burn. Both of these cocks fucking me is driving me nuts. You still stroking your cock for me?"

"Yeah, stroking it hard. You want to taste me don't you. Taste me all over you tongue and face. Be a good little cum slut and take it in your mouth. Savor every drop."

"Thats it, fuck me. Fuck me hard. One in my ass and one in my pussy. Fuck me baby, come on fuck that ass. Make it yours tonight. I am going to cum. Cum with me, fill my ass with hot cum, fill my pussy up. Here it cums. Oh fuck yeah, oh yeah. Oh fuck you nasty fucker you fuck me baby. Fuck me, fuck me."



"Here I cum, all over your ass. Oh yeah, mmmmm yeah. Oh god I am cuming hard. All over your ass and pussy. Oh fuck yeah."

"Thats it cum for me baby cum good."


He tells her,"That was awesome babe. We should do this more often."

"It was fun was it not. I am ready for bed now. Will you call me in the morning before your meeting?"

"Yes, Yes I will. Good night sweetie, I love you."
"I love you too"

He hangs up and she gets out of bed to wash up. As she lays her wash clothe on the edge of tub, she hears.

"God that was great,you think he knows anything? Can we come back tomorrow?"

"No, it was only something I wanted to try, but thanks for the orgasm. My ass and pussy are still tingling. Goodnight and thanks to you both. Oh, and no he don't know and he will not know either."

4 comments:

Kitty said...

"Fuck me hard. One in my ass and one in my pussy. Fuck me baby."

You know what your cum slut likes, don't you?

I love you babe.

The Teacher said...

That was very arousing.

So? Dream or Fantasy? Which one? :o

I think all men have that fantasy at one time or another. Right?

Unknown said...

very nice...had me definitely going before i even knew about the additional people. dream...fantasy? how about both?

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: yes I do. And you love it, don't you? I love you too.

Teacher: Yeah I guess so. Fantasy definantly. Although Kitty does love both. Oooppppss I am divuldging to much here again.

Dark Pixie: Ok dear you talked me into it, both...Glad you enjoyed, rest assured there will be more.