Monday, March 5, 2007

Daydreaming

She lies there day dreaming. Today is her day off. She is drifting off about last night. She fall to sleep, a little afternoon nap. He gets out of shower and she stares at him. He still turns her on after all these years. He walks out of bathroom and goes straight to the door to lock it. He turns to the most beautiful smile he has ever seen. He moves to the bed and grabs her leg and spins her around.

His head lowers to her lovely folds. She feel his tongue burys deep in her. Now a tongue flips over her clit. This is driving her nuts. The warmth of his tongue is heavenly. He moves his fingers to caress her pussy. His saliva runs down her inner thighs, and to her lovely ass. He slides a finger to her ass and tease her with it. All the time his tongue is still licking and sucking her clit into his mouth.
A finger slides in her ass, she starts to moan. His sucking is getting harder. She is dripping wet now. He sinks his tongue deep in her. A finger in now deep within his ass. She loves the feeling, and is moaning louder and louder. "I want to cum on your face," she tells him. "I want to taste you, taste your creamy cum. Give it to me, let me taste you." His finger is fucking her faster and harder now. The sucking of her clit is sending her over the limit. " Oh you nasty fucker you, fuck my ass, fuck it deep. Oh fuck yeah I am cuming. Suck my cum out of me. Oh yeah, mmmmmm, fuck yes." She finishes and he grabs er legs and spins her to the side of the bed and stands beside the bed. "Now I am going to fuck you hard.





I am going to pound your pussy deep. You are my little fuck slut aren't you?" "Yes, your fuck slut. Come on now fuck me good. Fuck this pussy dry."
Hesarts to fuck her deep and hard. He is thrusting in her as hard as he can. She hears his balls slap her ass. Feels his cock deep in her. "You want to feel me fill your cunt with cum?" Here he cums. His legs weaken, he feels as though his knees will buckle. He fills her with his hot cum. Wave after wave of cum is draining from his cock.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well damn!!!

Kitty said...

mmmmm tiger, that made me wet. I love it when you talk dirty to me baby.

Unknown said...

whew....excuse me i think i need to use the restroom. nothing like getting all hot and horny first thing in the morning at work. good job tiger. very nice.

The Biker said...

I had to call and talk dirty to The Teacher after reading that one! I might have to make a special trip to the school ;) yet again ;)

The Teacher said...

WOW that was good, no great. Yummy, Tiger, and thanks for getting my husband all excited. Too bad you could not have gotten him to to drive to me again. Tiger, you have to try harder next time ;)

TeacherinHeels said...

Oh my....I need to sign up for some of that!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: well damn right back at ya kid. I sure hope your feeling better hun. thanks for coming by.

Kitty: I Kknnnnnoooowwwwwwww you do. I love you.

Dark Pixie: I sorry, no I am not. Glad you liked.

Biker: My friend glad I can help. Hell that is why I am here to help. Parking lot sex, I bet that is kind of erotic. Kind of the thrill of not or getting caught. huh?

Teacher: Dang it I tried sugar. I really did. But I will try harder next time. xoxox

Teacherinheels: Like I tell all my girls readers BRING it baby just BRING it...he he he I am glad you liked....cum back there will be more...