Sunday, March 4, 2007

Been Awhile

Well it has been awhile, since I have posted. Just thought that I would check in and a little post. I have started a new job that I, to this point, really enjoy. Actually I think this is going to be my new home for quite sometime. I would almost see myself retiring here. They have 401k, vacation, insurance, for the most part everything. One thing I would change and it is the money per hour. Not exactly what I had hoped for, but it will have to work. Yeah it is a quite a cut in what I was making but, I will have a hell of alot more hours. Was working 30 maybe 35 hours, to 45 -50+ hours a week. Whoo hoo. Ok enough of the boring stuff. Now on to a little story. Fact or Fiction you decide.


She lays there sleeping as I lay awake smoking and watching her sleep. I think how good she would feel riding my cock. I start to fondle her tits then down to her wonderful pussy. She starts to wiggle around and thrust her hips towards my fingers. I slide a finger into her dry hole. I just woke her and only started to finger her and arouse her. I move to her clit and circle her knot growing in her loins. Now she is getting wet. "Would you like for me to get a dildo out so you can watch me fuck myself?" "Mmm yeah, let me lock door." She takes out her favorite toy. "Flipper" She loves this thing. I watch as she slides it into her awaiting pussy. God she loves to fuck herself. I love to watch her fuck herself, probably more than she enjoys it herself. I switch on the light to get a better look. I move closer so she can get my cock in her mouth. She takes it full length into her mouth. Still fucking her pussy, she takes my cock out of her mouth and slides her tongue up and down the entire length. I tell her to suck my cock, be my cum slut. "Fuck your pussy good my little slut. Pound it good and deep, baby. You like to be my dirty whore don't you?" She is fucking herself really good now. I watch her move flipper in and out of her pussy. She know that this drives me nuts and plays it to the hilt.
"OH god, I am cuming. Oh, shit this feels good."
"Fuck that pussy baby, fuck it good. You want a hot load of cum on your tits?"
"Yes, give it to me."
"Here it comes."
I release a full load all over her tits. She holds her nipple to catch every drop. It starts to run off her huge tits, down the side of them. I look at her and there is a slight drop of precum running out of her mouth and onto her cheek. She is so hot. We Clean up and fall asleep together. In love more than ever.

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh shit that felt good! Can we have a take two tonight?

Kitty's Tiger said...

Well I guess I got back to the comments to late. We already had take 2. Yes it was yummy as always. I love you.

Unknown said...

that was hot...and glad there was a take 2.

The Teacher said...

Well you do come back to posting with a bang, do you not? WOW.

Puuuuurrrring great!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Dark Pixie: Yes, and what apart 2 it was. Thanks for cuming by hun.

Teacher: Well there you are. Hell I thought the biker lost you at the store or something. You just keep cuming and purring dear. OoOOppsss I spelled cuming wrong again. I hate it when it does that. Hugs to ya dear. Tell biker hey for me will ya....

Sabine said...

love, sex and intimacy all pounded into a salsa,

lovely

Kitty's Tiger said...

sabine: Thanks for coming by. and for the comment. Now I will be right over to yours to visit. CUM back soon. Oppps I spelled that wong again huh. he he he