Sunday, January 14, 2007

HORROR MOVIES WHO ARE YOU!!!!

I dont even know who this Captain spaulding guy is but, it was kind of fun if you like horror movies. I got this from Hellas' site. It really is pretty neat feel free to take the quiz and let me know how it turned out. I have to warn you there are about 40 quetions that you have to answer. Click little circles in regards to your answer. Either you agree or disagree. This maybe a new sunday thing for me sunday
games. Or quizes or something fun right before we all go back to work..


You scored as Captain Spaulding. You are Captain Spaulding.
You love agood laugh,
but when someone needs to die, you dont mind killing them.
You hate people
who dont like clowns, and feel they should die too. Infact,
you just want
to wreak havoc on anyone who hates clowns! Then enjoy a
nice bucket of
fried chicken after the daily killings!


Captain Spaulding

80%

Leatherface

65%

Buffalo Bill

55%

Jigsaw

55%

Michael Myers

50%

Candyman

40%

Pinhead

40%

Freddy Krueger

40%

Hannibal Lecter

30%

Jason Voorhees

30%

Which Horror Killer are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



Anyway take this little quiz, all in fun. Try not to take this to seriously it is merely a fun little quiz regarding the movies. The questions are actually silly. Like I said it was kind of fun....

Have a great week and stay safe want to hear from you all this week....

1 comment:

Kitty's Tiger said...

Oh yeah you are right I seen both of them dopey me..

Thank you sweetie