Sunday, April 8, 2007

Watch You

A little Monday story to get you all off to a great week. It has been awhile since I have Posted a story. Well read on and I hope you all enjoy.



She smells his musk, it lingers on his pillow. She holds his pillow as though she was cuddling with him. She lets her mind wonder to last night. She feels a stir between her legs. She feels him, slide his tongue between her legs. Kissing her inner thigh. Letting his tongue run up and down her thigh. Stopping right before her sweet spot. His breath on her clit is making her drip. Her cunt starts to tingle and she decides to get up and get ready for work. She stands looking into the mirror. She pictures him behind her, running his hands on her large soft breasts. Teasing each nipple with his fingers. Squeezing gently on each of her nipples. Rolling them lightly between fingers. He kisses her neck and gently sucks her earlobe. He fills both hands with her flesh. Squeezing and rubbng, moving closer behind her and gently grinds against her soft ass.

Her mind is not on work right now and she has to go back to bed. She leans over and opens door to her nightstand. There it is, her favorite toy. A dildo with a rabbit head attatched to it. It feels wonderful against her clit, while she buries the remaining part inside her. She day dreams him back to life. He is there between her legs running his tongue over her clit. Sucking her gently into his mouth. A slight nibble to her clit. She is way off in dream land. She feels him in her right now. As she continues to fuck herself deep with the rubber toy. She is fucking herself deep and hard right now. Imagining him eating her clit and licking her juices from her thighs. He moves over her and slides his cock deep with in her. He lies still not moving, she feels him inside of her, with no motion. Then he starts to fuck her deep and strong. Her toy is turned to high, as she pictures him fucking her. Her cunt is on fire right at this moment. She is fucking herself hard and faster now. Her head is back and eyes closed tight while she imagines his strong thrust bury deep within her folds.

He rolls her over to get full penetration he stares at her ass from behind and has to be in her. He drives his cock deep in her and begins to fuck her with all he has. She is screaming with delight. Her toy is fucing her hard. She is on the verge of cuming , and cuming hard. She feels his balls slapping her clit from behind. He is pounding her with the cock of her dreams. She has never felt so wonderful as when he drives deep within her from behind. Here she cums, she can not wait any longer. Her eyes close tight and her pussy grips her toy. She wants him in her for real, right now. Her pussy tingles and pulses back and forth around her toy. SHe can almost hear him cum, oh yeah baby, squeeze that cock, milk me dry. Take me deep in that tiny pussy. Here it comes baby, oh fuck yes. Oh yeah, here I cum. Oh yeah, oh shit. Oh god your great.

She comes hard, her pussy is tight and quivering. She is coming down now. She leans towards nightstand and notices she is late. She jumps up and washes the toy, and thinks. I should send him a pic of what he has done to me. She grabs cell phone and inserts the toy back in her tight pussy and snaps a quick pic of his pussy for him, buried with her didlo.


His phone vibrates and he looks down. It is a text message, he opens it and tries not to gasp aloud. His response makes her tingle.

I want to see it for myself tonight. I want to watch you fuck yourself. Watch you.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Picture cell phones are the greatest invention second to my laptop.... but then again, I'm pretty fond of my Flipper too.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself" Mmmmmmmm, any time handsome, any time!

The Teacher said...

It is great to take pictures and send them to your partner. I often do it when I am in the house and The Biker is in the garage.

Nothing gets The Biker hotter than a good pussy or tittie shot when he is playing in the garage ;)

Purrring and tingling

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: I love your flipper also. Well I love to wathc you with your flipper I should say.

Teacher: Thats funny Kitty or I have never gotten any text messages from you or Biker, let alone any "pussy or titty shot"

LOL

I Have made up my mind, It is going to be the Heritage Softail. Now all I have to do is come up with an extra 18,000 huh.

Hugs to you both.
PS YEah you to Biker only in a manly way. LOL

Cherrie said...

I've had many an experience like this--except for the texting part. I still can't figure out how to do that. I'm technologically hopeless!

Especially compared to Biker and Teacher sending naughty cell phone camera pics to each other . . .

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie: Come on over Kitty and I will show you sweetie.

Unknown said...

wow....did it just get hot in here?