Thursday, April 26, 2007

Only Busy

I have mearly been busy and tired and doing a little more than I should be doing probably. Between work and spring time mowing and outside chores, umpiring. I have been busy and I have been tired to say the least. I am not leaving blogging land, only getting caught up is all. I will be back for sure shortly.

On the bright side I did get a new toy that I am in love with. Right now one of the best devices ever invented. The blue tooth headset. I use to think that people that had these only thouhgt of theirselves as way to important. They could not be witout their phones and still needed to be attatched somehow. I am now one of those people. I think I hate myself. Yes I am a techno nerd and love all the neat new little techo gadgets and I have another one myself right now. All I have to do is push a button and say the name I want to call and it connects me. Is this not friggin awsome. I can now talk on the phone to Kitty or whoever and not have to take my hands off of the monster, or the wheel, or anything else for that matter.

The erotic stories and hnt Will be back shortly and as a matter of a fact here is your new HNT. I hope you all enjoy and thanks to all for coming by and continuing for coming by. I will be back on a daily basis in a short.
I think this a repeat, but not alot of time before night night. yeah I am cheating. and I uess this would be Photo Friday actually huh. Well here is CBW and HNT and PF.





Love you all and hve a great weekend

6 comments:

Kitty said...

i love you pocco! he he gotta show your love for your pocco. Just wait.

Kitty said...

Oh yeah, and Tiger you look like a dork with that thing hanging on your ear! lol

But I'm glad I bought it for you anyway.


oh yeah, ps i love you too.

Cherrie said...

Pocco?

I'm kind of fond of the cock-o, if you don't mind, Kitty.

The Bluetooth thing--if it vibrated, I might have a different place to hang it!

The Teacher said...

Purrrring extra hard because I've missed seeing your kickstand! I have not been able to show my affection for it and cuddle it (in my mind only Kitty, in my mine only)

With your new toy, you can now walk around like the Biker and I and look like you are talking to yourself.

We may look like we are crazy but at least we look sexy doing it ;)

Hugs and Kisses

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: I kind of enjoy the love to pacco. I may look like a dork with it on but OMG it is handy. I love you too babe.

Cherrie: you know that guys have names for their junk. The blue tooth ting don't vibrate, hell if it did I would wrap it around pacco and call myself all day. LOL

Teacher: Yeah we may look like we are talking to ourselfs, but your right WE do look sexy doing it. So are you cuddleing it in your mind or mine you confused me babe.

BTW it will have to be in your mind or mine since you two won't cum and see us with enough bikes for all of us to play on.

hugs right ack at ya both.

Unknown said...

the headset is cool...but it does look like you are talking to yourself...lol.

very nice pic. get back to posting when you can. we will be waiting!