Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ok I was tagged my one of my many new Blogger friends HELLA. I have to do this cause she did mine so there. Oh Yeah if you are here for a CBW it follows.

Am I tagging anyone Yeah, bet you know who you are.

Kitty, Teacher, Biker, Cherrie, Miss U(kiddo)



1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls (as in pearl necklace, you knew that was cuming)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? This sounds bad but can’t remember
4. What is your favourite TV show? House
5. What did you have for breakfast? 3 hard boiled eggs
6. What is your middle name? Scott
7. What is your favourite food? Bar-B-Que
8. What foods do you dislike? Lima beans
9. Favourite chip? Doritos
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? One I made
11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Pick Up
12. What is your favourite sandwich? PBJ
13. What characteristic do you despise? Liars and Thieves
14. What are your favourite clothes? Undies
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Hawaii
16. Where would you want to retire? Arizona (golf and warm all year around)
17. Favourite time of day? Night Get to Lie net to Kitty
18. Where were you born? Small town Missouri
19. Who do you think will not respond to this? Don’t Know
20. Person you expect to respond this? Kitty, Teacher, and you Hella
21. Beavers or ducks? Are you serious…..BEAVER (no pun intended)
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl
23. Pedicure or manicure? I hate people touching my feet So manicure
24. Share? Yes
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A drummer
26. What is your best childhood memory? Remember I am a guy… Playing baseball. I love the sport, I mean all aspects of the game.
27. Piercings? 2 in left ear
28. Ever been to Africa or Alaska ? No(would I like to Hell yeah)
29. Ever been toilet papering? I am a guy remember
30. Been in a car accident? yeah
31. Favourite day of the week? HNT (seriously…Probably Sunday usually a day to relax)
32. Favourite restaurant? Golden Ox
33. Favourite ice cream? Chocolate chip cookie dough
34. Favourite fast food restaurant? McDonalds
35. Last email? One from a friend of my oldest son’s He thinks I am his dad. He is now serving all us Americans proudly overseas.
36. What was the last movie that you rented? Rocky Balboa
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy (gadget and techno freak I am)
38. Bedtime? Anytime between 10:00 and 11:00 (asleep a lot before that in recliner)
39. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No one, This is me.
40. Last person you went to dinner with? My Gorgeous Kitty(steak and a drink or two)
41. What are you listening to right now? Life according to Jim
42. What is your favourite color? Black
43. How many tattoos do you have? None YET
44. Favourite magazine? Don’t really read any.
45. What book are you reading? LSBA rule book
46. Weirdest thing in your purse or wallet at the moment? Probably an old reciept
47. If you had one wish, what would it be? For Kitty to be happy for the rest of her life, (with me of course)


I had a good time doing this, anxious to see what a few of you or how a few of you answer a couple of these.

9 comments:

Kitty said...

I did one similiar to this a few weeks ago, but I did this one again, it's now posted my dear.

infinity+infinity

The Teacher said...

I have a thing for feet. I guess you would not let me play with you feet then right :( Can I at list look at them from afar *on my knees begging* ;)

I will work on my list today. I fear there are some similarities between you and The Biker again. hmmmm.

Kitty said...

roflmNao! teacher you wont be able to get 15 feet within those feet! They are off limits.....unless we gang up on him and I hold him down so you can lick them. :^)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiger....thanks for playing along!!
Wishing you, Kitty and your family a very happy Easter!

I think my Toronto Maple Leafs just went down in flames in NY.....:(

The Teacher said...

I am willing to gang up on him. If we do it naked we might have more success.LOL

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: You better play along with me. It was fun though huh. Any bets on the similarities in the biker and teachers.

Teacher: No way stay away from the feet. If we are all naked is my feet the only thing getting any action. LOL I thought I had you figured out maybe not if all you want me for is my feet ROFLMNAO.....Talk at you two later and have a great weekend.

hugs to both and a little peck on the cheek of your choice. (insert awnry grin here)

Hella: Your welcome kid. Oh yeah you are responsible for this last blast of cold air here by the way. Thanks hun.

Kitty said...

Teacher I just want you to know his toes were curling and wiggling while typing that there last response. now I'm roflmNao!

Unknown said...

i think your wish is absolultey sweet....aw shucks tiger!

The Teacher said...

I told you, Tiger I have a thing for feet. I love to rub The Biker's feet on my tits and pussy and then lick them.

Tiger's wiggling and curling those hot toes for me again. *clapping, jumping up and down*

And I think I will choice one of my lower cheeks. ;)