Sunday, August 5, 2007

A little test

How many people can read this and what in the hell does it tell us.

Well a study was ran and over 50% of the people that read this could read it. I readit and honestly had no problem at all. They claim it proves that the human brain does not read every letter in a word while reading. Only the fist and last letter are in the right places. Here you go give it a try and let me know what you think.

All who read this please do leave me a short message to let me know how you did.




I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The
Phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the Olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit
Pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a
Pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
Istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
Slpeling was ipmorantt!



Oh yeah I almost forgot the pic. Bad TIGER, bad. Have a great Tuesday.


9 comments:

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

Kitty said...

Yummm, another one of my favorite pics...I know, I know, they are all my favorite! What can I say.

Jewelybelle said...

It tells us that experienced readers do not "sound out" each letter in the sense that people learning to read do. Instead experienced readers take in the whole word with a glance and understand the meaning. Wouldn't reading be so much more frustrating if we had to sound out every single word?

Oh, and that is a HOT picture.

Cherrie said...

That cock looks like it's about to spurt!

Oh, the words . . . yes, most of the letters are extraneous! The people at the Yellow Pages and the newspaper want ads learned that years ago.

Mina Lamieux said...

That is a delicious pic!

Unknown said...

i could read that....lol.

bad tiger...well, i usually like to receive spankings...but...if you are being bad.... lol

xoxo

juiinug said...

i got so caught up in the reading that by the time you slipped the pic in there, it kinda surprised me....it look yummy :-)

Charlie said...

cherrie...you took the words out of my mouth!

and the mnid is idneed a srtnage and wnredfoul tnihg!

HHNT :)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Promote: I hate fucking spammers stay away.

Kitty: Well they should be. LOL

Miss Belle: You are right kid. I was just suprised that I could have read all of it with no prob.

Oh there will be tiger cock pics up almost everyday this month.


CHerrie: Well don't just sit there, get over here and help it out for gods sake.

Mina: Thank you so much. Hope to see you back soon.

Dark: bring it on hun. I have been very bad . So you just carry yourself on over here and spank me.

Woman: Sorry bout the suprise. I tend to do that from time to time. Suprise people that is. Thanks for stoppping by and be back soon I hope.

Charlie:you are so rgiht. I was sitll sursped taht I colud read it.

Very interesting I thought.