Sunday, August 5, 2007

Here comes Monday

Well it is Sunday night and we have survived another weekend. What has the old Tiger and Kitty been up to. Well I bet if you check in at Kittys blog you will see some pics of the weekend. Saturday was our little poodles' (Teddy) B-day. So like a good mommy, Kitty is, what did she get him. No not a bone, or a toy. She got him a wife. Yes, I did say wife. She called the lady that we got Teddy from and lo and behold she had more ready for new homes. So we drove out and got the little guy a wife. He is about to go nuts, he would love mount her right now, but the poor little thing is only nine weeks old. We have had to scold him a few times. I imagine he will calm down a little, shortly, once he gets use to the new member.


Any way I was kicking around the idea of posting some Tiger cock pics for the month of August. So I have deided to post. I am not sure rather it will be everyday, but I am going to be posting a hell of alot more. So that is either good or bad news I guess it will be all in the eyes of the beholder. So to start off the week here we go with the first installment of Tiger cock "07"



Try to have a great week and see you all tomorrow.


3 comments:

Kitty said...

Yipppppy! Can't wait for all the pics.

This pic is very handsome, it shows the head of your cock and makes me wet.

Mina Lamieux said...

Oh this is going to be a very hot month!

Unknown said...

why do i always get so hungry when i visit you tiger???

yummy!

xoxo