Thursday, November 13, 2008

OH OH

I almost forgot HNT. Oh hell, I already forgot CBW, and now it is almost Foto Friday. Now what the hell am I to do. Well, anywho, I have made it past the funeral, and all that and things are calming down a little. So here I is, back again. So I guess I have a little making up to do, so I guess I will be posting all the days I have missed in one post. Please do forgive me if you will.



Here is CBW:




...and here is HNT:





...and finally Foto Friday:




I will try to stay caught up a little better from now on. LOL


Hope you all have a great weekend and see you hopefully very soon.

3 comments:

Elle said...

All forgiven.

You look like you have a lot of bicep and a lot of hair :P

Kitty's Tiger said...

Elle: Why thank you and thank you for stopping by. I hope to see you and chat again soon.


hugs to you

Unknown said...

wow!!really big penis.i am absolutely sure girls really like his penis.need more very attractive photo.I really enjoy your post. click here to see more :
sex furniture