Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well Where in the Hell have you Been?

Well as the title says, where in the hell have I been. I have been busy tired and well I guess those are all just excuses. You know what they say about excuses right. I think I am back for sure now with more stories and pics and major flirting with all the lovely ladies aout here in blog land. Hope we all can have a little fun again. Cause I do miss all the blogs and the comments and the....well you that know me know what comes next. So those of you that are knew feel free to visit the archives and look around lots of pics and some stories that I think a few of you might like.


So since I have been gone for awhile I leave you with a pic, incase some of you forgot who I am and those who are new what you can expect i the future around here....



4 comments:

Jewelybelle said...

So glad to see you back! I was beginning to think you were lost forever...

Amy said...

welcome back!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Miss Belle: Why thank you baby. I was beginning to miss you all and I am working on a story for you all at this very minute. CUM back soon..kisses

Amy: thank you I will be in and out much much more often now. Hope you enjoy the upcoming events...LOL

Anonymous said...

What ever. You are off and on again like a water faucet. Look at your last post, see what it says. You are a tease.